1. Cereal containing gluten, t. i, wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, triticum turgidum polonicum or hybridized strains and its products, with the exception of:
(a) wheat glycose syrups, including dextrose;
(b) wheat maltodextrins;
(c) barley based glucose syrups;
(d) cereals used for the production of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
2. Crustaceans and their products.
3. Eggs and their products.
4. Fish and products thereof, with the exception of: (a) fish gelatine, used for vitamin or carotinoid preparations; (b) Fish gelatine or fish glue used to clarify beer and wine.
5. Peanuts and products thereof.
6. Soya beans and products thereof, except:
(a) fully refined soybean oil and fat;
(b) natural mixed tocopherols (E306) derived from soya beans, natural D-alpha tocopherols, natural D-alpha tocopherol acetate, natural D-alpha tocopherol succinate;
(c) phytosterols and phytosterol esters derived from vegetable oils derived from soya beans;
(d) phytostanol esters derived from vegetable oil sterols obtained from soya beans.
7. Milk and products thereof (including lactose), with the exception of:
(a) whey used to produce alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin;
8. Nuts, t. i., almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecans (Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa) , pistachio nuts (Pistacia vera), Macadamia or Queensland Nuts (Macadamia ternifolia) and products thereof, other than nuts used for the production of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
9. Celery and products thereof.
10. Mustard and products thereof.
11. Sesame seeds and their products.
12. Sulfur dioxide and sulphites if their concentration exceeds 10 m / kg or 10 mg / l of total SO2 to be calculated for products offered for consumption as ready-to-eat or for which the original form must be reconstituted in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
13. Lupine and its products.
14. Molluscs and their products.